For many people, the favorite sport in childhood is the super trampoline. In the 2008 Olympic Games, after Chinese athletes won the gold medal in the trampoline event, the trampoline officially became a popular sporting event in China. Now, let Dream Garden Amusement carefully build trampoline products, allowing you to release and experience the thrill of free flight!
1. Is the super trampoline safe?
Trampoline seems interesting, but how does it protect the safety of athletes?
All sports have certain risks. No exercise is absolutely safe. Statistics and analysis of the probability of accidents occurred abroad. In all sports, the most common basketball and rugby account for 18% and 17% of the data in the accident list first and second, respectively. However, in professional trampoline sports venues, the accident rate of trampoline sports is only 0.2%.
2. What are the benefits of playing a trampoline?
Trampoline is a whole-body exercise. In addition to exercising leg muscles, it can also strengthen all the muscle tissues of the body, especially the muscles of the back and abdomen. The general benefits of a trampoline can also be summarized as follows:
Seven Benefits of the trampoline for children
1. Trampoline exercise can increase height. Trampoline exercise can enhance the function of various organs of the child's body and make the child's body strong.
2. Trampoline exercise can exercise children's limbs and increase muscle strength. Trampoline exercise can effectively strengthen the abdominal muscles, lower back muscles, back muscles, the support of the limbs, and enhance the muscle strength of the lower limbs. A series of adjustment exercises on the trampoline allows children to use these tactile stimulations and brain muscle training.
3. Trampoline exercise can promote children's cardiopulmonary function, make blood circulation faster, enhance metabolism, strengthen myocardium, enhance contractility, enhance the function of respiratory organs, and have a good effect on the prevention of common respiratory diseases.
4. Trampoline exercise can increase the child's gastrointestinal motility, digestive tract digestion, increase appetite, completely absorb nutrients, and make the child develop better. Anorexia and children who refuse to eat need more exercise.
5. Trampoline exercise can promote the development of the nervous system. Various types of trampoline movements can be gradually formed and developed into a purposeful and coordinated movement that is separate from disordered movements, which is a good regulation of the nervous system.
6. Trampoline exercise can improve children's learning attention. Engaging children in exercise can help them focus on their studies. Whenever you participate in sports activities, your children will be more focused when they study, and their academic performance will also improve.
This sport is safe and fun and brings many benefits. Let every child have the wisdom to play and grow up happily is our eternal pursuit.