1. Kids under the age of six must be watched by parents or guardians, otherwise they are not allowed to play trampoline.
2. Please do not wear jewelry, necklaces, earrings, etc. Or keep the fingernails long.
3. It is strictly forbidden to bring fragile items, various containers, bats, sticks, sharp objects and the like to the trampoline area.
4. Be careful of sprains in the waist. The most common sprains for trampoline athletes are the waist and ankles. Because the impact force when falling is very large, the untrained person can't jump too high in the trampoline.
5. It is strictly forbidden to push people, pull people, hit people, catch up with each other and turn over the head.
6. Do not climb over the guardrail or throw objects into the trampoline area.
7. Do not rush to protect the net because of curiosity.
8. Pay special attention to not being able to support the net with your hands , which is easy to sprain.
9. Avoid knees landing when you are jumping off, easy to hurt your waist.