Commercial trampoline park is popular and cool, but do you know who can pay? how to play? what are the safety rules? Here come with me, let’s learn before jumping in indoor trampoline.
WHO CAN JUMP?
•Every visitor who jumps on our trampolines must first have a valid & signed SAFETY AGREEMENT.
• Those under 16 are better play in kids trampoline, and must have the SAFETY AGREEMENT signed by their parent or legal guardian.
• No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted in the trampoline park.
• Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
ABOUT CLOTHING, ACCESSORIES, AND OBJECTS
• All jumpers are required to wear trampoline socks - these are available on site or can be ordered on-line.
• Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
• No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampoline equipment.
• No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampoline equipment.
• Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, sweets, etc.) while on the trampoline equipment.
• No food or drink is permitted on the trampoline equipment..
• Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampoline equipment.
• Jump within your ability
• Customers may not sit or lie on the trampoline center. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
• Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden in trampoline arena.
• Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
• Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
• If you're falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
• Only one person is allowed per jumping trampoline mat surface.
• Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
• No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
• Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall adjoining trampoline.
• Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
• Spitting and profanity are prohibited.